Saturday, October 29, 2022

COVID HEARTBREAK

 Once again I am back after a serious amount of time has passed. The Fairy Door mosaic was a disaster in epic proportions (always wanted to use that phrase but not to describe my mosaic attempts). Thought I would deal with that before I jumped into the unfortunate reason for writing in my blog after all this time.

My older brother, Jim, died of Covid last Sunday. I was told that he went in to take a nap and passed in his sleep. He has battled MS for years, but he loved life, his family, and was a positive force (most of the time) in his world. He will be missed.

I am still wearing a mask when I go out for all the folks like my brother who would not survive having Covid. I really do not like wearing a mask but I feel it is a compassionate response to the fact that Covid is still with us and is life threatening. A lot of people are not wearing masks and unfortunately, that is their choice. 



No comments: