Friday, March 14, 2014

Forth & Final Day of the Pansy Mosaic!

Here is little Pansy all dressed up and ready to go to the art auction, and hopefully to a new home where she will be adored. The pansy and yellow glass are grouted in a soft yellow grout color that I created with just a hint of yellow grout glitter. The rest is grouted in snow white grout. The frame looks like a soft grey pearl necklace with a jewel clasp. My Pansy is all dressed up for a night out on the town!

I know what you are thinking... in four days from now I will be posting the finished mermaid...No. But I will be attacking the glass and finishing her tail. That has got to be good enough for now. And yes I will be posting where I am at with Sandy the Mermaid next Saturday. I am back in the mosaic saddle. Yippee Ki- Yay!

No comments: